Ads

Thursday, January 2, 2014

WHAT IS SALVATION? HOW TO BE LED TO BE BORN-AGAIN - Bishop David O. Oyedepo


Everyone who is not born-again, this is your chance.

If you are not saved, you are not safe!
SALVATION is the security of your destiny!

"Whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world and this is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith." (1 John 5:4)




Now pray this prayer of faith after me:

Lord Jesus, I accept You today, as my Lord, and my Saviour.
Forgive me my sins, wash me with your blood.
I believe, You died for me.
On the third day, You rose again that I might be justified.

Right now
I believe
I am forgiven
I am justified
I am saved
I am born again
I am a child of God
I am free from the power of sin, to serve the living God.

Thank You Lord, for saving me.

Amen.


Now,

You are blessed of the Lord, who has made the Heaven and the earth.
I cover you today by the blood of Jesus!
The arrows of the wicked shall no longer be able to strike at you!

Your destiny is preserved by the blood of the Lamb!
You will run this race successfully to the end, in the Name of Jesus!


Thank You Father, in Jesus' precious Name!

Bishop David O. Oyedepo


If you have just prayed the above prayer, the next step, is to locate a Living Faith Church, also known popularly as Winners' Chapel International Church closest to your present location, and they will assist you to grow and be established in the faith of the LORD Christ JESUS and in this church, as a born again believer. 

Winners' Chapel International, is a mandated Bible-believing, Holy Spirit-filled and Holy Spirit-led, tongues-speaking ministry, and we are presently found in all the five continents of the world. This ministry is over thirty-five (35) years old by the grace of GOD, and is built on twelve (12) core pillars as directed by the Holy Spirit.


Your spiritual journey as a born again believer, is meant to be a most glorious and fulfilling life experience here on earth, and therefore it is very important to locate a place, a church to be precise, where the Bible is practiced (and has biblical proofs to support what are being preached), a place, where you can refer to as your spiritual home, for this cause. 


Your being on this website is no accident. GOD is directing you to a place of DESTINY. Therefore if Winners' Chapel International is the place GOD is directing you to, we would strongly admonish you to stay here, and become a Winner.
We are called Winners, because we are, by the grace of GOD, a Congregation of Giants, Giants-with-proofs (Giants in the Family Home Administration, Giants in Businesses, Giants in the Academics, Giants in Careers and in Industry); We are called Winners, not just by name, we are called Winners because we win every spiritual battle, the Holy Spirit helping us. We as a church, 'is consistently divinely guided, doing nothing except is commanded'. You are most welcome to join us.

However, if this church is not where GOD is directing you to, please do well to locate any Bible-believing, Holy Spirit filled and led church, and abide there.

You belong to a spiritual home, locate it and abide there.


GOD richly bless you.




No comments:

Blog Archive

WinnersChapelNL RSS