Ads

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Bishop Oyedepo - COVETING SPIRITUAL GIFTS FOR SUPERNATURAL TURNAROUND – Prophetic Blessings

COVETING SPIRITUAL GIFTS FOR SUPERNATURAL TURNAROUND – Prophetic Blessings



Glory to God!

Take your materials from underneath your seat and stand to your feet right now. Lift them up before the Most High God.

First and foremost, begin to receive every spiritual gift you know is at work in this Commission and at work in God's servant.

If I were you, 
I would reach out for the spirit of faith, 
I will reach out for the spirit of wisdom. 
I will reach out, this morning, I will reach out for the spirit of love. This morning, I want to reach out, for the spirit of counsel. 

Come on, go ahead and take it, go ahead and take it.
The spirit of grace, that keeps a man,  running tirelessly, come on , take it from the Lord, reach out and take, take it from the Lord, Take it from the Lord, in the Name of Jesus! Take it from the Lord.

I tap into every spiritual gift at work in this Commission. 
I tap into every spiritual gift at work in the servant of God here. 
I tap into these gifts in my life today. 

O spirit of grace, come down upon me. 
The gift of the working of miracles, I receive. 
The spirit of wisdom and revelation of knowledge of Him, I receive. 

Tap into it, with all your faith.

Take it, it is the gift of a man that makes room for him and brings him before great men. Take it, take it, take it, take it.

In Jesus' precious Name we have prayed. In the Name of Jesus Christ we have prayed.

Lift up your 2 hands to Heaven. Paul said, 'I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established in the plan and purpose of God for your life'. Therefore I release upon you today, every spiritual gift at work in this Commission. Receive it in the Name of Jesus!

Receive right now, the spirit of grace! 
Receive today, a fresh outpouring of the spirit of faith!
Receive this hour, a fresh release of the spirit of love!
Receive at this point, this hour, a fresh release of the spirit of wisdom!
Receive right now, a fresh release of the spirit of might!
Receive right now, a fresh release of the spirit of counsel ... in the Name of Jesus .. in the Name of Jesus!

I decree a fresh release of the 7 spirits of God upon everyone, under the sound of my voice today!

And by these, I decree that your stars begin to rise,  I decree that your stars begin to shine ... in Jesus' Name!

Thank You, Father. Blessed be your Name, in the Name of Jesus.

Every point of contact brought here today, I decree that whatever works here, begin to work for you!
And everything works on this grounds, these materials have touched this ground., therefore everything begins to work through these materials.
Nothing has ever been frustrated or grounded here, nothing will be frustrated or grounded anymore in your life!

The breakthrough anointing on this grounds, goes with you today, in the Name of Jesus!

It is done!

Wave those materials to God and celebrate Jesus!

Let's together share the goodness of the Lord, everybody:

"Surely, the Lord goodness and His mercies shall follow us, all the days of our lives. And we shall dwell in the presence of the Lord, forever and ever, Amen!"

Exceeding Grace!

Strange Acts!

That is your portion for now and forever!

No comments:

Blog Archive

WinnersChapelNL RSS