Ads

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

FROM GLORY TO GLORY 2016 WINNERS' PERSONALISED PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS (Expanded Version)



The Spirit of the Lord spoke through my prophet in the house saying, "The year 2016 demands Personal Responsibility for maximum delivery". Therefore, as I accept full responsibility, the prophetic agenda for 2016.
 
'From Glory to Glory' shall fully deliver in my life with undeniable proofs - 1 Tim. 1: 18.

With faith in God and in my prophet and according to 2 Chronicles 20:20, I take delivery of the following prophetic packages ordained for me in 2016:

GOD IS RE-BRANDING MY DESTINY THIS YEAR
1. By my faith in the prophetic: word, I shall be turned into another man this year - 1 Sam. 10:6

1 Sam. 10:6
And the Spirit of the Lord will come upon thee, and thou shalt prophesy with them, and shalt be turned into another man.

2. By my commitment to living a sanctified life, I shall be going from glory to glory all through this year - 2 Tim. 2:19-2I

2 Tim. 2:19-21
19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

3. As I walk in the light of scriptures, I shall be going from one realm of glory to another all through 2016- 2 Cor. 3:18

2 Cor. 3:18
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

4. As I commit myself to fruitful kingdom stewardship, I shall be going from one level of glory to another - 1 Cor.3:10-12

1 Cor.3:10-12
10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

5. By my commitment to putting the word of God to work as a way of life, I shall be moving from one realm of glory to another - Is. 60:1/22

Is. 60:1/22
1Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
22 A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I theLord will hasten it in his time.

6. Because I believe the 2016 prophetic word, I am entitled to minimum 4 change of levels this year, that is ONE every 3 months of the year - 2 Sam. 6:10-11

2 Sam. 6:10-11
10 So David would not remove the ark of the Lord unto him into the city of David: but David carried it aside into the house of Obededom the Gittite.
11 And the ark of the Lord continued in the house of Obededom the Gittite three months: and the Lord blessed Obededom, and all his household.

7. According to the prophetic word, God has given me a name and all my mockers shall see the glory of God in my life this year. - Is. 62:2-3

Is. 62:2-3
2 And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name.
3 Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.

8. As a true member of the ever-winning church and because this church has never known a better yesterday, my spiritual, family, business and career life will never go down again - 1 Sam 10:10

1 Sam 10:10
10 And when they came thither to the hill, behold, a company of prophets met him; and the Spirit of God came upon him, and he prophesied among them.
2016 SHALL BE A MOST SPIRITUALLY BUOYANT YEAR FOR ME
9. As I exercise myself unto godliness, 2016 shall be a most profitable year for me till date - 1 Tim 4:7-8

1 Tim 4:7-8
7 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.
8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

10. As I commit to a studious life, the Lord shall cause His word to be revealed to me like never before, thereby paving the way for me to a world of exploits - Dan.11:32

Dan.11:32
32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

11. As I engage the altar of prayer and fasting in my search of scriptures, every encounter with light shall open new chapters of glory to my life. - Jer. 33:3

Jer. 33:3
3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

12. As I engage the altar of prayer and fasting this year:

Every bondage of hell around my life shall be shattered - Is. 58:6

My health shall spring forth speedily - Is. 58:8/Jer. 33:21-25

I shall continue to enjoy divine guidance into realms of greater glory - Is. 58:11

I shall be like a watered garden whose waters fail not - Is. 58:11

My generation after me shall continue to erupt into realms of greater grace and glory - Is. 58:12

I shall be empowered into my high places - Is. 58:14

Is. 58:6
6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?

Is. 58:8
8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy reward.

Jer. 33:21-25
21 Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers.
22 As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me.
23 Moreover the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah, saying,
24 Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying, The two families which the Lord hath chosen, he hath even cast them off? thus they have despised my people, that they should be no more a nation before them.
25 Thus saith the Lord; If my covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth;

Is. 58:11
11 And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.

Is. 58:12
12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

Is. 58:14
14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
 
2016, MY YEAR OF DIVINE SURPRISES
13. As I continue to grow in love for Christ, I shall be springing new surprises all through this year - 1 Cor. 2:9

1 Cor. 2:9
9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

14. With the love of God at work in my life, I shall be visited after the order of Abraham, God's own friend, thereby leading me to my high places – Gen.12:1-3/Gal.3:13-14

Gen.12:1-3
1Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.


Gal.3:13-14
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

15. Because I believe in the prophetic word, it shall be said of me this year, "is he also among the giants in the land?"1 Sam.10:11-12

1 Sam.10:11-12
11 And it came to pass, when all that knew him beforetime saw that, behold, he prophesied among the prophets, then the people said one to another, What is this that is come unto the son of Kish? Is Saul also among the prophets?
12 And one of the same place answered and said, But who is their father? Therefore it became a proverb, Is Saul also among the prophets?

16. By the wisdom of God at work in my life, my life shall be an exclamation among men and no more a question mark – Matt.13:54

Matt.13:54
54 And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?
2016, MY YEAR OF DIVINE SPEED
17. By the power of light, the year 2016 shall accelerate my steps in destiny – Jer.1:11-12/Is.60:1-3/22

Jer.1:11-12
11 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree.
12 Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.


Is.60:1-3
1Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.


Is.60:22
22 A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the Lord will hasten it in his time.

18. As I engage the anointing of the Holy Spirit, divine speed shall attend to all my endeavours this year – Lk.4:14/37

Lk.4:14
14 And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.

Lk.4:37
37 And the fame of him went out into every place of the country round about.

19. As my zeal and passion for the things of God burns hotter, divine speed shall be my portion all through this year – 1 Kings 18:20/24/41-46

1 Kings 18:20
20 So Ahab sent unto all the children of Israel, and gathered the prophets together unto mount Carmel.

1 Kings 18:24
24 And call ye on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the Lord: and the God that answereth by fire, let him be God. And all the people answered and said, It is well spoken.

1 Kings 18:41-46
41 And Elijah said unto Ahab, Get thee up, eat and drink; for there is a sound of abundance of rain.
42 So Ahab went up to eat and to drink. And Elijah went up to the top of Carmel; and he cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees,
43 And said to his servant, Go up now, look toward the sea. And he went up, and looked, and said, There is nothing. And he said, Go again seven times.
44 And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man's hand. And he said, Go up, say unto Ahab, Prepare thy chariot, and get thee down that the rain stop thee not.
45 And it came to pass in the mean while, that the heaven was black with clouds and wind, and there was a great rain. And Ahab rode, and went to Jezreel.
46 And the hand of the Lord was on Elijah; and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel.

20. The order of divine speed that attended to Nehemiah, which empowered him to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem in 52 days through the altar of prayer and fasting, shall attend to me this year – Neh. 1:4-11/Neh. 6:15

Neh. 1:4-11
4 And it came to pass, when I heard these words, that I sat down and wept, and mourned certain days, and fasted, and prayed before the God of heaven,
5 And said, I beseech thee, O Lord God of heaven, the great and terrible God, that keepeth covenant and mercy for them that love him and observe his commandments:
6 Let thine ear now be attentive, and thine eyes open, that thou mayest hear the prayer of thy servant, which I pray before thee now, day and night, for the children of Israel thy servants, and confess the sins of the children of Israel, which we have sinned against thee: both I and my father's house have sinned.
7 We have dealt very corruptly against thee, and have not kept the commandments, nor the statutes, nor the judgments, which thou commandedst thy servant Moses.
8 Remember, I beseech thee, the word that thou commandedst thy servant Moses, saying, If ye transgress, I will scatter you abroad among the nations:
9 But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen to set my name there.
10 Now these are thy servants and thy people, whom thou hast redeemed by thy great power, and by thy strong hand.
11 O Lord, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant, and to the prayer of thy servants, who desire to fear thy name: and prosper, I pray thee, thy servant this day, and grant him mercy in the sight of this man. For I was the king's cupbearer.


Neh. 6:15
15 So the wall was finished in the twenty and fifth day of the month Elul, in fifty and two days.
 
2016, THE GIANT IN ME IS COMING ALIVE
21. By redemption, I carry the DNA of a giant in my being – Matt.5:13-15/Matt.11:11

Matt.5:13-15
13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.


Matt.11:11
11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

22. As I follow the steps of Christ, the giant in me shall be made manifest for all to see – Matt.14:19

Matt.14:19
19 And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.

23. As I commit to the steps of Abraham by obeying every divine instruction passed down to me, the "global giant" in me shall come alive – Is.51:1-3/John 8:39

Is. 51:1-3
1Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the Lord: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged.
2 Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.
3 For the Lord shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.


John 8:39
39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

24. As I dedicate my life to the advancement of the kingdom this year, I shall emerge a giant after the order of Christ. - John 12:23-26

John 12:23-26
23 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.
24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.
25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.
2016, MY YEAR OF ENLARGEMENT
25. As I continue to engage the virtue of meekness, there shall be no end to my enlargement this year. – Matt.5:5

Matt.5:5
5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

26. As I continue to burn with passion for the oppressed, I shall be visited after the order of Gideon, which shall turn me to a pace-setter in my lineage, nation and world at large – Judges 6:15

Judges 6:15
15 And he said unto him, Oh my Lord, wherewith shall I save Israel? behold, my family is poor in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father's house.

27. The man Moses was said to be very meek and came out to be very great. Therefore as I grow in meekness, I shall begin to ascend into higher realms of glory – Num.12:3/Ex.11:3

Num.12:3
3 (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)

Ex.11:3
3 And the Lord gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians. Moreover the man Moses was very great in the land of Egypt, in the sight of Pharaoh's servants, and in the sight of the people.

28. As I engage the altar of sacrifice this year after the order of Solomon, supernatural enlargement shall answer to me – 1 Kings 3:3

1 Kings 3:3
3 And Solomon loved the Lord, walking in the statutes of David his father: only he sacrificed and burnt incense in high places.
2016 SHALL BE A SICKNESS-FREE YEAR FOR ME
29. As I commit to kingdom-advancement endeavours, total health shall be my portion all through the year 2016 – Pro.13:17/2 Cor.5:19-20

Pro.13:17
17 A wicked messenger falleth into mischief: but a faithful ambassador is health.

2 Cor.5:19-20
19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

30. As I walk in the light of the truth, my dominion over sickness and disease shall be established this year – Job 33:21-25/2 Cor.2:14

Job 33:21-25
21 His flesh is consumed away, that it cannot be seen; and his bones that were not seen stick out.
22 Yea, his soul draweth near unto the grave, and his life to the destroyers.
23 If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness:
24 Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.
25 His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth:


2 Cor. 2:14
14 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

31. As I engage the covenant practice of tithing, the devourer of health shall be rebuked for my sake this year – Mal.3:10-11

Mal.3:10-11
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.

32. As I serve God and the interests of His kingdom as a lifestyle, He shall take every sickness away from my life this year - Ex. 23:25-26

Ex. 23:25-26
25 And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
26 There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.

33. As I engage the shield of faith, all the fiery darts of sickness and disease shall be quenched finally in my life this year - Eph. 6: 16

Eph. 6: 16
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

2016 SHALL BE A CRISIS-FREE YEAR FOR ME

34. As I seek the Lord all through this year, I shall not lack any good thing - Ps. 34: 10
Ps. 34: 10
10 The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.

35. As I continue to set my love upon Him, He shall deliver me and set me on high above all mine enemies - Ps. 91: 14

Ps. 91: 14
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

36. As I continue to put my trust in God, He shall not allow the rod of the wicked to fall upon my lot all through this year and beyond - Ps. 125:1-3

Ps. 125:1-3
1 They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.
2 As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.
3 For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity

37. As I continue to walk in the light of God's word, He shall cause me to triumph always and in every place all through this year - 2 Cor. 2: 14

2 Cor. 2: 14
14 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

38. As I engage the wisdom of God, all my ways shall be ways of pleasantness and all my paths, peace - Pro. 3: 17

Pro. 3: 17
17 Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.

39. As I covenant to serve God with all my heart and with the whole of my desire, He shall give me rest round about and cause all my struggles to cease. – 2 Chr. 15:12-19

2 Chr. 15:12-19
12 And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul;
13 That whosoever would not seek the Lord God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
14 And they sware unto the Lord with a loud voice, and with shouting, and with trumpets, and with cornets.
15 And all Judah rejoiced at the oath: for they had sworn with all their heart, and sought him with their whole desire; and he was found of them: and the Lord gave them rest round about.
16 And also concerning Maachah the mother of Asa the king, he removed her from being queen, because she had made an idol in a grove: and Asa cut down her idol, and stamped it, and burnt it at the brook Kidron.
17 But the high places were not taken away out of Israel: nevertheless the heart of Asa was perfect all his days.
18 And he brought into the house of God the things that his father had dedicated, and that he himself had dedicated, silver, and gold, and vessels.
19 And there was no more war unto the five and thirtieth year of the reign of Asa.

2016 SHALL BE MY YEAR OF FINANCIAL TURNAROUND
40. As I delight myself greatly in God's commandment, the financial giant in me shall come alive in 20l6 - Ps. 112:1-3

Ps. 112:1-3
1 Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
2 His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
3 Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever

41. As I serve the interests of the kingdom with my resources this year, I shall spend my days in prosperity and my years in pleasures - Job 36:11

Job 36:11
11 If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.

42. As I commit to giving to the needy around me this year, an end shall come to every form of lack and want in my life - Pro. 28:21

Pro. 28:21
21 To have respect of persons is not good: for for a piece of bread that man will transgress

43. As I uphold financial integrity in my financial dealings, I shall not suffer any downward trend in my finances again - Zech. 5:4

Zech. 5:4
4 I will bring it forth, saith the Lord of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

44. As I engage and become consistent in my tithing this year, I shall come under an open heaven order of blessings, that shall turn me to the envy of the world - Mal. 3: 10

Mal. 3: 10
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
FROM 2016 AND BEYOND, I SHALL NEVER BE ASHAMED AGAIN
45. By my faith in the prophetic word, God is turning every shame of my life to laughter this year after the order of Sarah - Gen. 21: 1-6

Gen. 21: 1-6
1 And the Lord visited Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did unto Sarah as he had spoken.
2 For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him.
3 And Abraham called the name of his son that was born unto him, whom Sarah bare to him, Isaac.
4 And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac being eight days old, as God had commanded him.
5 And Abraham was an hundred years old, when his son Isaac was born unto him.
6 And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me.

46. As I engage the ministry of the Holy Spirit this year, God shall be visiting every shame of my life with double restoration of glory - ls. 61:1 /7

ls. 61:1
1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

ls. 61:7
7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

47. As I effectively engage the altar of prayer, God is turning the shame of barrenness to testimonies of glory after the order of Hannah in my life this year - 1 Sam. 1 : 13-19

1 Sam. 1 : 13-19
13 Now Hannah, she spake in her heart; only her lips moved, but her voice was not heard: therefore Eli thought she had been drunken.
14 And Eli said unto her, How long wilt thou be drunken? put away thy wine from thee.
15 And Hannah answered and said, No, my lord, I am a woman of a sorrowful spirit: I have drunk neither wine nor strong drink, but have poured out my soul before the Lord.
16 Count not thine handmaid for a daughter of Belial: for out of the abundance of my complaint and grief have I spoken hitherto.
17 Then Eli answered and said, Go in peace: and the God of Israel grant thee thy petition that thou hast asked of him.
18 And she said, Let thine handmaid find grace in thy sight. So the woman went her way, and did eat, and her countenance was no more sad.
19 And they rose up in the morning early, and worshipped before the Lord, and returned, and came to their house to Ramah: and Elkanah knew Hannah his wife; and the Lord remembered her.

48. As I continue to favour things of the kingdom, the favour of God in response shall shatter every marital spell in my life as I shall be gloriously married and settled this year - Ps. 102:13-15/Pro. 18:22

Ps. 102:13-15
13 Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
14 For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof.
15 So the heathen shall fear the name of the Lord, and all the kings of the earth thy glory.

Pro. 18:22
22 Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.

49. Because I believe in God and in His prophet, all my family, career and business challenges shall be turned into testimonies with speed this year - Hos. 12:13

Hos. 12:13
22 Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.

50. Because I believe in the prophetic word for the year 2016, everything standing on the way of my operating in the realms of greater glory shall be visited with divine vengeance this year - ls.63:4

ls.63:4
4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.


Jesus is Lord!




David O. Oyedepo

President & Founder,

Winners’ Chapel International




 


No comments:

Blog Archive

WinnersChapelNL RSS