Ads

Thursday, June 16, 2016

DIVINE VISITATION – Going After The Harvest In Love – John 14:21

divine-visitation


The devil is not the winner; you are! He is not a conqueror; you are more than a conqueror. Your lot with God is victory always. He causes you to triumph always on the basis of the finished work of Christ on the cross. That is your touchstone for victory. It was there that Jesus did it all.


Going After The Harvest In Love – There is no doubt that every born again believer, is an ordained soul hunter (John 15:16). If you are a true follower of Christ, then you will follow HIS commandments. In the Book of John 14:21, the LORD JESUS makes a promise to those of HIS followers, who will obey HIM. HE says:


He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.


The message of the above scripture, is very clear. It says, “If you love me, you will keep my commandments” (paraphrased).


Now, let’s look at one of the many commandments that the LORD has given HIS disciples, HIS lovers. It is found in John 15:16. Here the LORD says:


Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.


To go after souls for Christ, means obeying a commandment of the LORD. However, to be effective in this endeavour, to the point of fruit-bearing, which is coupled with your fruits abiding in the vineyard of the LORD, your efforts and your strategies have to be borne on the bedrock of LOVE (1 Cor. 13:1-4/8). 


Be determined today, as you pray in souls for Christ, and as you go out for souls for Christ, to be totally immersed in the LOVE of GOD. And in so doing, it will be evident to you that the devil is not the winner, but you are!


Pray this prayer today:


Father, in the name of JESUS:
Stir up my spirit to go after the lost in LOVE;
Stir up my spirit to go after the lost as a life-style;
Stir up my spirit to go after the well-being of the saints – Matthew 22:37-39


The above materials were put together by a son of the prophet, with excerpts and inspirations from the book, BORN to WIN, and the June 16, 2016 edition of the Covenant Hour of Prayers (CHOP), telecast-ed LIVE from Canaanland, Ota, Nigeria. CHOP is a daily telecast, and it is from Monday to Friday - 5.30am-7:30am(Lagos), and on Saturdays - 6.00am to 8.00am(Lagos)

No comments:

Blog Archive

WinnersChapelNL RSS