Ads

Friday, December 27, 2013

BUILDING A STABLE FAMILY (PART 1) - Pastor Mrs. Faith Abiola Oyedepo


I would like you in a moment, to place your right hand on your head, and just say after me, because God believes in what you say, and the devil respects what you say, and you will have what you say.

Say after me:

Lord Jesus, I thank You, because I am in a place, where your Word is working.

From this day forward, stability becomes my portion.


From this day forward, I shall enjoy excellent success, I shall enjoy career success, I shall enjoy longevity, I shall be a nation builder.


From this day forward, wisdom to build a stable family life, becomes my portion.


Today, I receive my desired miracles.


Thank You, Father.

Amen.


Shout a believing, 'Amen'.

No comments:

Blog Archive

WinnersChapelNL RSS