Ads

Monday, December 9, 2013

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS - Bishop David O. Oyedepo


Say with me:
 
I belong to the lineage of Jesus.
I am a member of the household of God.

Whatever is not traceable to my new lineage, must not be found in my life.


There is no disease in my lineage.

There is no disease in the lineage of Jesus where I belong.
Therefore there can be no disease in my body.

There is no satanic oppression in my new lineage.

Therefore, I can no longer be oppressed.

People don’t get afflicted in my new lineage.

They don't get plagued in my new lineage.
They are never barren in my new lineage.
They are never under a curse in my new lineage.
Therefore, I can no more be afflicted.

I am now uncurse-able.

Every generational curse is over.
Every hereditary disease is over.
Because I now belong to a new lineage.

I believe this in my heart ... in Jesus' Name.







No comments:

Blog Archive

WinnersChapelNL RSS