I strongly believe that the word of faith taught all through the month of May has started speaking in everyone’s life and I pray that the effect of it shall be forever in terms of signs & wonders and diverse testimonies as God continues to validate the fact that faith is a mystery that confers mastery in our day to day life.
But what is the Spirit of God saying concerning the month of June 2014? As we all know, it is the first of the two months that makes the midst of the year mysteries as seen in Hab. 3:2-19/ Hag. 2:1-9. It definitely must be a month pregnant with wonders for the people of God.
But we understand from the bible that the word of God is the mystery behind all of creation – Jn1:1-5/ Heb. 11:3
Therefore, the word of God must be the custodian of solutions to all problems, answers to all questions and the way out of every challenge of life – Is. 60:1-22/ Ps. 107:20
Indeed, the word of God is pregnant with wonders for mankind – Ps. 119:18/ Jn. 1:1-5/8
How, one may ask?
· The Word Saves – Rom. 1:16/ Rom. 10:14-17
· The Word Sanctifies – Ps. 119:9-11/ Eph. 5:26
· The Word Empowers - 2Pet. 1:4/ Jn. 1:12
· The Word Heals and Delivers – Ps. 107:20/ Lk. 5:17/ Prov. 4:20-22
· The Word Makes Wise - 2Thess. 3:15/ Ps. 19:7-9
· The Word Provokes Breakthroughs – Is. 60:1-22/ Jer. 23:29
· The Word is Creative – Gen. 1:1-31/ Heb. 11:3
· The Word is Prophetic – 2Pet. 1:21-22/ Ezek. 37:1-14
· The Word Conquers – Jn. 1:5/ Matt. 4:3-11/ Eph. 6:17 etc, etc.
Truly, God’s word is full of wonders.
To the natural man, the Bible is made up of stories, but to the spiritual man, the Word is made up of mysteries – Mk. 4:11/ 1Cor 2:14/ Eph3:1-11/ Col. 1:25-27
Therefore the Prophetic focus for the month of June 2014 is:
HIS WORD WORKS WONDERS – Ps 119:18
May everyone’s eye be opened this month to see the wonders in the word for our desired turnaround (Amen).
Recommended books of the month authored by Dr. David O. Oyedepo include:
*The Force of Freedom * Possessing Your Possession
* Walking In Dominion * Satan Get Lost
* Exploring the Riches of Redemption *All You Need to Have All Your Needs Met
Remain ever blessed.
Jesus is Lord!
Bishop David O. Oyedepo
You may like these too: