Ads

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

ENGAGING THE MYSTERY OF FAITH FOR VENGEANCE! - FAITH TABERNACLE, CANAANLAND – SIGNS AND WONDERS TODAY, JUNE 1ST, 2014

ENGAGING THE MYSTERY OF FAITH
FOR VENGEANCE!
BY DAVID O. OYEDEPO
...shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? (Luke 18:7-8)

In the above scripture, Jesus taught us how to invoke the presence of God for vengeance. We must understand that vengeance is a vital aspect of the mystery of faith. We serve a two-sided God - God is love and He is merciful, but He is also a God of vengeance.

As we conclude our teaching series for the month 'Unveiling the Mystery of Faith’, we shall be examining the subject of vengeance captioned: ‘Engaging the Mystery of Faith for Vengeance.'
We must first understand that at the root of some issues of concern in our lives is a curse. There are some forces somewhere, inflicted from some sources that are responsible for those issues (Proverbs 26:2).
But by redemption, every child of God is ordained to be envied and not to be pitied; ordained to be a blessing and not to be a burden.
As it is written, Ye are the salt of the earth: ......Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Matthew5:13-14


Engaging the Mystery of Faith for Vengeance! - Bishop David O. Oyedepo


That should get us angry enough to engage the violence of faith to invoke vengeance upon all the forces resisting our redemptive rights. We must first recognize that. we are in the days of the vengeance of our God. As we will recall, when Jesus flagged off the former rain from Luke 4:18 - He stopped at: “.....to proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD”. The immediate next statement from scriptural reference of Christ is: “......and the day of vengeance of our God” -Isaiah 61:1-2. This implies that the latter days began with the day of vengeance of our God, which rain started falling from the upper room as it came upon the apostles of Christ -Act 2:1-4/Joel 2:23.
That was when the day of vengeance of our God began, as the event that followed. As the Holy Ghost reacted, Ananias and Sapphira died-Act 5:1-8

Paul the Apostle, also invoked vengeance on Elymas the sorcerer and he went blind; none of such occurred in the ministry of Christ. Vengeance is indeed God's end-time agenda for the last days.

The whole essence of vengeance is to comfort all those that mourn, that is,all that are shattered, battered, afflicted etc. The comfort here means to open their prison doors and let them go free.
For example, until God cleared off Pharaoh and the army of Egypt, Israel could not be free. In the same vein, our comfort is not near until vengeance answers. Therefore, to watch our lives pressed down and sat upon by the wicked, is ignorance.
Back in 1979, I came across a message titled 'The Lord Killeth'. It sounded strange, but at the same time highly liberating. Although, my background in the faith will not take that easily, but that word was fired into my soul like arrows from heaven and I could feel the lion in me come alive.That was when I knew the other side of God.
Remember the Bible says, The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up (1 Samuel 2:6).
We indeed serve a two-sided God. He is not only the saviour, He is also a killer­ - He bringeth down to the grave and he bringeth up. We need to comprehend this other side of God to triumph in this wicked world.

As it is written;
"And we know that we are of God, and the whale world lieth in wickedness." (1 John 5:19)

Therefore, anything that mocks us is entitled to a curse.
Again, God said to Abram, '...I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee..’ We serve both the 'blesser' God and the 'curser' God. Our God curses. For instance, Jesus also taught us how to invoke vengeance when he cursed the fig tree that mocked Him. He taught the disciples to operate God's kind of faith that curses everything that mocks. (Genesis 12:3; Mark 11:19-21). The Holy Ghost also curses. (Act 13:8-11).


WHAT THEN, IS FAITH?

Faith is a spiritual medium, through which active partnership is established with the invisible God, thereby empowering man to do the impossible. For instance, Moses endured as seeing God, Who is invisible, so he could dare the impossible and that resulted into diverse testimonies (Hebrews 11:24- 27).
Faith establishes our partnership with God so that nothing is able to withstand us. And our partnership with God makes us more than conquerors (Romans 8:37).
Therefore, faith brings us into spiritual partnership with God and that is where the confidence of every faith-filled person lies. Their consciousness of God's partnership becomes so real, that they dare just anything that God will dare.


WHY DO WE NEED VENGEANCE?

- Vengeance is the gateway to our total liberty: Until vengeance answered, the Israelites were not set free (Exodus 12:12,29-30,41-42).
- It is the gateway to our all-round comfort: ...to comfort all that mourn, to give unto them that mourn in Zion beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning and the garment of praise for heaviness that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord that He might be glorified (Isaiah 61:2-3).
- It is the gateway to Supernatural breakthroughs: Supernatural breakthrough follows vengeance. God has given us all things that make for life and godliness, but there are contending forces in the realm of the spirit. When they are destroyed, our breakthrough becomes a natural sequence (Isaiah 61:4-7).
- It is our redemptive right to invoke vengeance: We must understand that the wicked may never give up until the God of vengeance shows up. That is why we must invoke vengeance (Psalm 149 :6-9,Isaiah 63:4).
Remember, until God unleashed His vengeance upon Egypt, Pharaoh never gave up. Until Pharaoh and his army drowned in the Red Sea, the captivity of Israel would have continued. We must not allow any witch bewitching our destiny to survive this year. Therefore today, every of your adversary comes down for you!


HOW, THEN, DO WE PROVOKE THE HAND OF GOD?

By Faith: We engage the mystery of faith to provoke the vengeance of God. For, it is written, Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?( lsaiah 53:1).
It is also written, I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?(Luke 18:8).
That is, Christ is here crying that the faith that provokes vengeance, shall He find it on the earth? Faith is a spiritual mystery that invokes vengeance upon the wicked. Therefore, wake up and deal with your adversary.


WHAT ARE THE WEAPONS OF VENGEANCE?

- Revelation : That is, spiritual understanding of the truth. For the Bible says, Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away (Matthew 24:35).
vengeance is in the Word of God, just as love is in the Word. As we already know, we serve a two-sided God; as believers we must also be ready to operate in same. We have a two-edged sword; one is love and the other is judgment. Putting them to work is what guarantees our triumph in life. Remember God said, I will bless them that bless you and he that curses you, I will curse. That means, there is a time to bless and a time to curse (Genesis 12:3).
- Faith: We saw this in the case of Daniel and the three Hebrew boys­ Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. They were not only delivered by faith, vengeance answered on their behalf and their enemies were destroyed. Indeed, Faith is a sure weapon of vengeance (Daniel 6:23-24).
- Prayer and Fasting: In the case of Jehoshaphat, God took over the battle and executed vengeance on behalf of His people. Fasting is a spiritual platform for breaking all the bounds of wickedness around our lives, because certain wicked forces may not give up except by prayer and fasting (2 Chronicles 20:3-24; Matthew 17:19-21;1saiah 58:6).
- Bold Speaking: Every time we speak boldly, we commit God's integrity to manifest openly. For instance, David spoke boldly and God gave him the victory openly. In the same vein, we have to speak out boldly for God to step in openly. (Acts 14:3).
- Prophetic Verdicts: The Bible makes us understand that by a prophet the Lord brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved (Hosea 12:13).
Remember, Moses said to the children of Israel, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you today: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen today, ye shall see them again no more for ever ' (Exodus 14:13).
And so it came to pass that Pharaoh and the host of Egypt were all drowned in the Red Sea according to that prophetic verdict.
The same God who sent Moses sent me. Therefore, the adversaries you see today tormenting any aspect of your life, you shall see them no more again forever!  I declare them all drowned in the Red Sea of divine vengeance! Amen and Amen.

Jesus is Lord!

 
AMAZING TESTIMONIES!
 
Career Breakthrough!
"In2007, I started my PhD. programme In Covenant University. In 2009, I resumed my labwork and in 2011, I completed the work because God granted me speed. Afterwards, It was as though I would never complete the programme, but the Holy Spirit helped me. He instructed me to sow seeds,which I did. I gave prophetic offerings, served God in the Choir, Children's Church and also in Winners’ Satellite Fellowship (WSF).
This year, the Bishop declared, 'Before the end of the first quarter of 2014, our year of Exceeding Grace, the Lord will decorate us.' The Lord has done it In my life!

Career Breakthough - Omotosho Omolola


I defended my project on April 22, 2014.The work that was said to be unsatisfactory, received an award In Boston, United States of America (USA).
In March 2014, I was recognised as one of the best lecturers In my department. I give all the glory to God. Praise the Lord!"
--Omotosho Omolola
 
Career Stagnation Terminated!
I Joined this Commission In 2004. Shortly after my National Youth Service Corp (NYSC), I got a job.The week I got the job, I had a strange dream where I saw a woman who was very angry that I got the job and she vowed that I would never prosper in that job.
Five years later, I realized that my career was under a siege so I trusted God for a breakthrough. This year, I adhered strictly to the instructions issued by the Bishop from this exalted altar.
During the last Miracle Job Banquet Service, the Bishop said that the siege upon our career was broken and that we would reap our miracle job testimonies. l held unto those words and kept declaring them over my life.
The next day, which was a Monday, I received a call from a company that I had earlier applied to and they invited me for a test and an interview that same week. I went for the test and did the interview. Two weeks later, I received an email from the company that I was unsuccessful.
Suddenly,I remembered the words of the Bishop that nothing dies in the hands of a thanksgiver . I read the books: Understanding the Wonders of Praise and Born to Win, both authored by the
Bishop. I engaged in praise warfare, thanking God because I was sure that I would reap my miracle job testimony.
Two weeks ago, the Bishop vehemently said that it was forbidden for anyone in this Commission to be defeated. That same week, I got a call from that company's International head office, apologizing profusely that the mail sent to me earlier was a mistake and that I was indeed successful in the Interview.
On Friday, I received my employment letter and amazingly, I was offered a salary thrice my previous salary, with excellent benefits. I give aII the glory to this God of strange works and strange acts!” –Ivie Omojafoh
 
Four- Year Missing Brother Returns!
"The last t!me I saw my younger brother was In 2010. He was missing for four years.
Last Sunday, the Bishop repeatedly asked when we wanted God to do what we desired and I kept saying, 'Now!' He further emphasised that whatever we needed, God is able to do it now!
Finally, he prophetically declared: 'That your missing brother,that missing sister, is showing up now'. The following day, which was Monday, my brother showed up. I give God all the glory. Indeed, a prophet is in our midst!" – Emmanuel Sunday
 
Three-Years Bareness Destroyed!
“I joined this commission in 2005 and got married in 2010. A year after our marriage, we consulted our doctor to know why we had not been able to conceive. After several tests, the doctor said that I had low sperm count. I laughed and rejected the report.
We knew then that it was a fight of faith to be fought. So, we started building our faith and confidence, believing that it is a winnable battle.


Three-Years Bareness Destroyed! - Mr. and Mrs. Peter Okonkwo Chidubem

At Shiloh 2011, the Bishop said that whether no sperm count or low sperm count, our Isaac would be born! We read several materials and attended virtually all the Faith Clinics in 2013.
A couple who had a similar challenge shared their testimony on this altar. That testimony boosted my confidence in first Corinthians 10:13. I also remembered that the Bishop used to say,that if you are in this Church, and you fail, it is your fault.
So, we took three days off to wait on the Lord, and I told myself that I would not disappoint God. That was how three years barrenness was destroyed by trusting in the Lord. Now we have our baby!"--Mr. and Mrs. Peter Okonkwo Chidubem
 
Rescued from Kidnappers!
" I am a medical doctor working In Alimosho General Hospital. I also run a clinic in my house. On May 2, 2014, I was at the clinic attending to a patient, when someone came in .The nurse tried to tell him to wait for me, thinking he was a patient, but he forced his way in.
Rescued from Kidnappers! - Funso Junad

When I turned to look at him, I realized he had a gun and he ordered me out immediately. When we got outside the house , a car was waiting and immediately I was forced into the car. That was how I was kidnapped from my home.
I was taken into a dark house in an unknown location. As I entered that house, I said, 'Oh God of my father Bishop Oyedepo, manifest yourself!' 

One of them asked me, 'Are you a Winner?' said, 'Yes' He then asked if I was a tither and I answered in the affirmative. I was with them for a week and throughout my stay there, they did not hurt me. I was even treated like a king. Before they ate anything, they served me. Miraculously, a week after,God delivered me. I give glory to the God of my father Bishop David Oyedepo!" – Funso Junad
 
Divine Exemption and Answered Prayers!
" I am a teacher in Thailand. I was travelling from Calabar to Lagos when thieves attacked our bus. My window was opened, while the other windows were closed. The thieves forcefully opened the windows of other passengers in the bus and took their money and telephones. I was fortunate because I am under the Winners' family and I had my Mantle. I was carrying my daughter on my laps, so I just wiped our faces with the mantle. Also, the Winners’ stickers were in my bag. The thieves attacked everybody but I was exempted.
 
Secondary, I want to thank God for Pastor(Mrs.) Faith Oyedepo, because I used to call her from Thailand for prayers, especially for career breakthrough and healing. Shortly after she prays, I get testimonies. I give God all the glory!” –Awolo Grace
 
Miracle Baby and Safe Delivery
“ I joined this Commission in2003, while my wife joined In 2009. We got married in 2011. Afterwards, we had our first child, Oreoluwa. After some time,we decided to have a second child. This time around we desired a male child. We believed God and engaged in covenant practices.
Shortly after, my wife got pregnant. But when the pregnancy was three months, the devil struck. One night,at about 03.00a.m., my wife woke me up and I saw that her entire night gown was stained with blood. I just smiled and said, We know better.' We had a similar experience In the seventh month of her pregnancy with our first child.
Then I told her to go into the bathroom and clean up. Then, I said, 'The Bishop told me that it is not the devil that determines when we pray.' Then, I laid my hands on her tummy and said, 'This one will be preserved until the coming of the Lord.' By God's grace, those words boosted her faith. When we went for a scan, the doctor said the baby was very big. I told the doctor that our God is big so He cannot do anything small.
A day to the delivery date, my wife engaged the five smooth stones as instructed by the Bishop. She also placed the mantle on her stomach and she declared that she would give birth on Monday. To the glory of God on March 10, which was a Monday, she was taken to the delivery room and within 45 minutes, she was delivered of our baby boy, without Cesarean Section (CS). He weighed 4.2kg. His names are Oluwajomiloju, Isaac, Olanrewaju Martins! To God alone be all the glory!” – Mr. and Mrs. Martins




 
You may like these too:







1 comment:

Eddy said...

Truly an eye-opener! May the God of vengeance show up in my destiny for good in Jesus name. Amen! God bless u. -Eddy

Blog Archive

WinnersChapelNL RSS