Ads

Thursday, June 19, 2014

EXPERIENCING THE WONDERS OF SETTLEMENT! - FAITH TABERNACLE, CANAANLAND – SIGNS AND WONDERS TODAY, JUNE 15TH, 2014

EXPERIENCING
THE WONDERS
OF SETTLEMENT!
BY DAVID O. OYEDEPO

And the God of all grace, who hath called us into his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strenghten, settle you (1 Peter 5:10).

Encounter with the Word is the master key to a world of all-round settlement. From scriptures, we understand that until Joseph’s word came,the Word of the Lord tried him. But after his word came,
the king sent for him, loosed and settled him in a grand style. We also saw how God sent His Word into Jacob, bringing him out of every ordeal of life. It is also said that God sent His Word, settled their health issues and delivered them from all destructions. That is, all unsettled areas of their lives (Psalm 105:19-22, Isaiah 9:8, Psalm 107:20).





In continuation of our teaching series, 'Experiencing the Wonders in Word', this week, we shall examine the topic: 'Experiencing the Wonders of Settlement in the Word.'
Every child of God is ordained for settlement. It is written: The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly (John 10:10).

Jesus came to offer us life at its best.That is, pressure-free, anguish-free and distress-free life. In the light of this, no child of God is permitted to live under pressure, at least not beyond a while, because every issue of long continuance is a curse. As it is written: Then the Lord will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. But thank God Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, which includes that of any long continuance (Deuteronomy 28:58-S9,Galatians3:13·14).

From the above scripture, any issue beyond a moment is anti-covenant; It Is not permitted and must be resisted. As it is written: For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory. (2 Corinthians 4:17)

Therefore, any issue beyond a while or moment in anyone's life must be completely rooted out as we go through this message!

But, What is a While or a Moment?

A moment connotes 'Now': As it is written:

For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation. (2 Corinthians 6:2)

It also connotes 'Today': As stated above, “… Behold, now is the day of salvation" (2 Corinthians 6:2). Furthermore, the Word says: Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even today do I declare that I will render double unto thee (Zechariah 9:12).

•  Overnight: It is written: For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning (Psalm 30:5).
This signifies an overnight settlement.
Three days: It is written in Hosea 6:2: After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Therefore, in the name of Jesus Christ, no one's settlement shall exceed three days as Jesus said, speaking about His death and resurrection,   "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19).

In the light of these, we must understand that settlement can only be encountered through the Word of God. When God settles us by His Word, no devil can unsettle us. May everyone be positioned for supernatural   settlement this day!

There is a Covenant Way Out
We must recognize that we serve a covenant-keeping God. My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips (Psalm 89:34).

But, What is a Covenant?
In our context, a covenant can be defined as fulfilling the conditions attached to any promise of scriptures, so we can have them fulfilled in our lives. Any time we fulfil the conditions attached to any promise, God’s integrity is committed to perform.

It is important for us to recognize that the Bible is not a Book of promises; it is a Book of covenant. That’s why it is called the Old and New Testament. Note that Testament also means Covenant. The Bible is full of provisions and conditions. When we fulfill the conditions, we have committed God’s integrity to release the provisions.

That is why Christianity is a faith of responsibility. Every provision places a demand on us to access them. Nothing of value is ever free. Our access to every provision of redemption places definite demands on us. As it is written, ‘Whatever He tells us to do, do it.’ There is always what to do to get what we want. For instance, salvation is free, but it takes our repentance to access it. There is no provision of the Kingdom without conditions attached.

For instance, looking at the subject of settlement, the Bible says: Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light (Matthew 11:28-30).

There is what to learn and know, to enter into His rest. As it is written: The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace (Isaiah 59:8).

From the above scriptures, there is the way of peace that we must learn, before we can be established with His peace. We must bear the yoke of learning, by loving the Word of God, in turns settles us. We cannot be settled without learning what it takes to be settled (Psalm 119:165).

 

What, then, are the Covenant Requirements for our settlement?

- Be Born-again: Only those who have answered the call of salvation are candidates for settlement. We cannot be settled until we are saved, because settlement is God’s provision for the redeemed (1 Peter 5:10).

Understand that peace is one of the fruits of the Spirit. When we are saved, the Prince of Peace comes into our hearts, establishes His throne of peace, and we enjoy peace that passes all knowledge (Galatians 5:22, Isaiah 9:6, Philippians 4:7).

We must also know that unsettlement is part of the curses of the law, but Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law. Redemption is what rescues us from the curse of distress. Therefore, until we are redeemed, we are not candidates for His settlement (Deuteronomy 28:14-16, 53-57; Galatians 3:13-14).

- Go after the Word: Peace multiples by knowledge. As it is written: Grace and peace be multiplied  unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord. It is also written that Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them (2 Peter 1:2, Psalm 119:165).

It is great peace that keeps us in command and at rest in the midst of challenges. The battle of unsettlement is a battle with the power of darkness. Therefore we must engage the armour of light (the Word) to disarm the forces of darkness and that light shines in darkness and darkness comprehend it not (Romans 13:12, John 1:5)

- Be Planted in the House of the Lord: If you want to be settled by God, be planted in His house. The Psalmist said: Those that be planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God.They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;To shew that the Lord is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him (Psalm  92:13-15).
Why must we be planted In His house? The Bible says: In His presence is fullness of joy and at His right hand, there are pleasures evermore. We must be addicts of God's house as David the Psalmist said, “I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord.". This must be why he never lost any battle. May the last battle you lost be the last you will ever lose in your life! (Psalm
16:11, Psalm 122:1).


Furthermore,the Bible says: For the Lord hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it. I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread. I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy (Psalm 132:13-16).

Zion in the Old Testament means the Church of Christ. Therefore, we must not be mere visitors to His house, but become established members of God's family, and then we can begin to experience His amazing provision of settlement.

Again, we understand tat the house of God is the mountain of illumination, because the more insightful we are, the more peaceful, restful and settled we become  (Psalm 73:17, 2 Peter 1:2).This is why mount Zion is the mountain of deliverance where God's people possess their possessions (Obadiah 17). As we appear in Zion, every form of unsettlement gets destroyed. Remember, when the prodigal son was in his father's house, he was a settled man; he had dignity. But when he wandered away, he suffered ignominy and shame. We must not allow any devil or situation to draw us away from the House of God.  Otherwise, we might remain in captivity and distress.
As it is written: Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime (2 Samuel 7:10).

Zion is God's appointed place for our settlement.

- Make a Choice to Serve God: Serving God is not a calling or a gift; it is a choice. Joshua said, If it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

When Israel chose to serve Gad, He also vowed to settle them. In six separate scriptures, God demanded for the deliverance and settlement of His people from Egypt. based on their commitment to serve Him. The same God said, "I am the Lord, I change not" (Malachi 3:6).

When we choose to serve God, in response, God vows to settle us. As it is written: And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn (Exodus 4:22-23; See also Exodus 7:16, Exodus 8:1,  Exodus 9:1, 13; Exodus 10:3).

Remember. one does not have to be a pastor to be called a servant of God. A servant is anyone that serves the interest of another. For instance, Abraham was called a servant of God and he was a businessman. Daniel was also a servant of God, but he was a politician. Therefore, serving God's Interest is what makes a servant  of  God,  not the title we bear. When we make a commitment to serve God, we have committed Him to settle us in a grand style. This is your time of settlement.

Furthermore, when Israel under king Asa entered into a covenant to serve God, God gave them rest roundabout and there was no more war in the land (2 Chronicles 15:3-5;12-15;19).

Therefore, it is not enough to make a choice, it is important to upgrade our choice to a covenant as Paul the Apostle said, “For me to live is Christ and to die is gain” (Philippians 1:21). Making a covenant to serve God is the gateway to a world of settlement and all-round rest. May this message bring an end to all of life crises, ordeals and distresses as we enter into a covenant to serve this true God, the father of our Lord Jesus Christ from today. Therefore, be settled in the name of Jesus!

Remain ever blessed!


AMAZING TESTIMONIES!


Divine Promotion

”On May 16,2014, I was challenged by a boss who held the third position In my office . He said, 'What has Olaseinde Toyin contributed to this office to have deserved the best officer for the year?'  He further disagreed with that decision.
Immediately, I said in my mind, 'God, prove Yourself!' On May 27, that boss was embarrassed in the presence of all junior officers and the Second-in­-Command of the state, who immediately ordered for his demotion. On June 3,he was replaced.
Two hours after his replacement, another boss of mine was called and asked, 'How many officers do you have in your office?' He mentioned some names and immediately, the caller said, 'Who is Olaseinde Toyin? Give  her  a letter right now to head the unit!'. I give all the glory to the God of strange works! Praise the Lord!” -- Olaseinde Toyin

Divine Health!

"I used to be sick and my body was like a best friend to sickness. Every year, in June,the sickness was always intense.
In  2006, I was seriously sick and was admitted in the hospital. When I was discharged, I visited the hospital and the doctors felt sorry for me; I was angry in my spirit.




When I got home, I sought for solution. I read several books, among which were the Bishop's books, In one of the books, I discovered that my body is the temple of the lord. So I said, 'If my body is the temple of the lord, then I don't want sickness again.' I further discovered that there are certain things in the body of Christ and sickness is not part of them.

To the glory of God, since that time till now, I know no doctor or drugs. I'm healed and perfectly whole. I give all the glory to the Name of the Lord!" -- Seyi Michael


Dead Raised to Life!

"0n April 29, 2014, I went to buy something. while my four daughters played in the living room. When I returned, I saw my neighbour carrying one of my daughters and she was lifeless. I was told that she was electrocuted. I didn't know what to do because her entire  body was swollen.


I carried her and began to pray; I spoke in tongues and called on the God of Bishop Oyedepo for intervention. I also pleaded the Blood of Jesus and prophesied repeatedly that she would not die. For two hours, she was lifeless; but as I prophesied, the God of Oyedepo intervened. Suddenly, she sneezed and came back to life.

Thereafter, she was taken to the hospital. The doctors asked if she was actually electrocuted. They stated that it was impossible for someone to survive such severity of injury from an electrocution. So I said, 'The God of Oyedepo did it!'

Also, in March 2014, she had high temperature and became lifeless for three hours.I put my hand in her mouth because it was about to dose. Then I said, 'As as the Bishop and this Commission  are alive, she will live.'  I also  prayed and declared that she would not die.

To the glory of God, she jerked back to life! I give God all the glory for all He did in my daughter's life." -- Chioma John Ekwo


Delivered from Armed Robbers!

"Last Monday, I was attacked by a gang of armed robbers in front of my house. They rounded me up, took me into the car and drove away. Then, I remembered that the Name of the Lord is a strong tower and the righteous run into it and are safe. So, I kept screaming the Name of Jesus Christ. By the mercy of God, they dropped me very close to a bush at Iyana-Iba around 10.00pm. That was how I returned home.

On Wednesday, I came to Canaanland to see the Bishop for a prophetic verdict. With holy anger, he stood and decreed, 'Jesus prove that You sent me and prove that your son serves You.'

That same night, I received a call that a lady said she found my belongings, documents and Bible somewhere close to her house.

When we got there the next day, we discovered that the lady was the wife of one of the armed robbers. She said that since that Wednesday night she has been uncomfortable and it was like a coal of fire was put on her head.

Then, we called the police; they recovered guns and all the members of the gang were arrested. To the glory of God,the car was recovered. I give God all the glory!" -- Dcn. Zachaeus Lawal



Miracle Job via Sacrifice!

"By the leading of the Holy Spirit in 2013, the Bishop told us to give a sacrifice of settlement. Then, I just completed my National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in June. So, I withdrew all I saved during my service year and tagged it, 'Sacrifice of settlement for my miracle job.'



That same week, I read the Double Portion prayer guideline and God gave me a word in Matthew 20:1-16. I warred with that scripture and enforced my settlement.

To the glory of God, within 10 days of giving that sacrifice, I was invited for an aptitude test and also shortlisted for an oral interview. During the interview, God favoured me as the woman who led tile panel said repeatedly, 'She is a professional,' though I had no work experience apart from NYSC.

I was the last person interviewed but God favoured me and gave me the miracle job, which I resumed in October 2013. Indeed, God is faithful!" -- Adebiyi Oyeyemi


Marital Settlement!

" During the Covenant Day of Settlement in August 2013, I served at glory gallery. As I resumed at my service point, I received a message from the  man I was in a relationship with, that he was no longer interested. I  said, 'God, why  should I experience this today that I desire to be settled.' I cried all through the services and told God that He must settle me that day.

Thereafter, I increased mv service to God both in Church and at the Winners' Satellite Fellowship (WSF). That same month, I met my husband. In fact, he didn't seem like he was the one, so I ignored him. By divine orchestration, God perfected everything about our wedding by December 2013. Presently, we are married to the glory of God!" -- Iluobeh  Patience


Miracle Marriage & Safe Delivery!

"In 2011, I attended one of the Miracle Marriage Services. During the service, the Bishop said, 'One person just needs thanksgiving for his testimony to be perfected!' I said, 'Father, that is me!'. When I got home that day, I gave God thanks 3,000 times.



In 2012, I met my husband. Meanwhile, during the Miracle Marriage Service, the Bishop told us to write the date we desired to be wedded. So, I wrote May 18. To the glory of God, I got wedded on May 18, 2013.

Thereafter, I told God that I desired to be pregnant in the second month of our marriage and He did it. When the pregnancy was four months old, the devil said,'Let me see how you will deliver this baby.' I said, 'If truly Pastor (Mrs) Faith Oyedepo delivered successfully, mine too will be successful.' To the glory of God, I delivered safely and my baby's names are Isaac, Tochukwu,  Oluwanifemi,  Exceeding Grace.
Also, my sister got married and my brother's wife delivered safely. I give God all the glory!" -- Onyedikachi Rejoice


Marital Breakthrough!

" Since 2007, I had a challenge of getting married because all the relationships I had were unsuccessful. In June 2013, I proposed to a lady and she accepted. We attended Shiloh 2013 together and bought the messages of that event.

While listening to one of the messages, we heard the testimony of a lady who believed God for marital breakthrough for several years and eventually got married by divine intervention. We keyed into that and believed God for same.

In February 2014, we had our introduction and in March, the date for the wedding was fixed. To the glory of God, on May 31,2014, we got wedded. Praise the Lord!" -- Dayo Job (LFC Zaria)






You may like these too:





No comments:

Blog Archive

WinnersChapelNL RSS